Pramod Muthalik – India’s Hottest Man?

Pramod Muthalik, the man who invited a million pink chaddis, probably must be the most sought after man in India today. Why else would thousands of women all across the country throw their pink underwear at him? With thousands of chaddis already sent across in just three days, Muthalik must have set some sort of a record – I doubt if even the Beatles (or Elvis) in their prime would have got such attention from their female fans.

But Muthalik has the been the most sporting of guys – he’s even posed in the gifts that he has been sent across.

Vogue-muthalik

Posted by Manish on February 13, 2009 in In Deshwa

16 comments

1 triya { 02.14.09 at 10:39 pm }

hawhawhaw! fell off my chair laughing!! :) Good job Manishwa

2 Maria { 02.16.09 at 12:15 am }

This is really funny !

3 Mayank { 02.16.09 at 12:04 pm }

Too much! Keep the posts going…

4 WSW { 02.17.09 at 5:40 pm }

ROFL!!thats a totally NSFW post!!

Because falling off your chair, rocking with laughter is simply not safe when you are supposed to be pondering over excel sheets!

5 Anshu { 02.17.09 at 7:43 pm }

Coool! Who’s body did you morph that cheshire cat grin on..John Abraham?

6 Siddanth { 02.12.10 at 8:19 pm }

aWESOME MAN tweeted this i was like laughin on the floor too good

7 rishabh { 02.16.10 at 3:10 am }

shame on you all the asses.
whatever he is doing is for our betterment.
he is a true son of india.

8 ROFL! { 02.16.10 at 6:15 pm }

@risabh .. you need some pink chaddis too? Of course, molesting couples and forcefully stripping girls is what true sons of India should be doing apparently.

9 Rajkamal’s Blog - Rent-a-Riot, bcoz Ram Sene is for hire { 05.15.10 at 12:53 am }

[...] This picture is not hosted with us, it is only a link from Manishwa.com. I am neither the creator nor the copyright holder. Full credit to the creator of this [...]

10 Indian Homemaker { 07.12.10 at 12:07 pm }

PLEASE may I add this picture on my side bar?!!! (linked back to this post) …. tweeting and sharing this gorgeous hunk’s drool worthy image ;)

11 Bhagwad Jal Park { 07.12.10 at 5:51 pm }

Hey, I love your pic and I’ve used it for a post on my blog. I hope it’s ok?? I’ve linked back here…

12 Aman { 07.12.10 at 8:09 pm }

Hi Manishwa,

I love this! I also love how you add a “wa” after everything!!

Could you do a similar spoof on raj thakre?

This could become a series & I’d be the first to brand you the web’s new RK Laxman!!

13 Two reasons why Muthalik’s pub attack deserved so much outrage | Expressions - Bhagwad Jal Park { 08.03.10 at 7:12 pm }

[...] pub raiding incident than we are doing over the hand chopping incident in Kerala?Picture Credit: Manishwa.comMuthalik in Pink Chaddis – Courtesy ManishwaThe answer is “yes.” We did. But it’s [...]

14 Fit to Post: Yahoo! India News » Blog Archive The Power of Pink in Outerwear « { 08.06.10 at 5:02 pm }

[...] Case in point. [...]

15 manju..... { 08.12.10 at 3:22 am }

If u have really being indians then please stop this non sense ……respect our country, our culture ……Since from 30 years he is only protecting our culture and spreading awareness of HINDUSM………U KNOW ONE REAL MATTER OF PRAMOD MUTALIK HE WONT HAVE SINGLE BANK ACCOUNT,SINGLE HOUSE ……..then think it once again who is real indian plz save our country from shameless politician

16 rubi { 02.14.11 at 8:44 pm }

nonsense….first let him respect others..