The Bollywood Real Names Quiz
Okay, let’s see how many of these you can work out. Use Google if you would like to – I can’t stop you anyway.
1. He had a “Dutt” embedded in his real name, but conveniently dropped that part for his screen-name. He however played a character in a film – who had his “real name”. The film was rehashed into the recent YRF’s Bachna Ae Haseeno. Which actor, which film?
2. His reel-name made people think he was a Bengali, but this filmmaker was actually from Karnataka. He shares his surname with a leading actress of today. Who? And his real name?
3. Who the hell is Basavalingaiah Hiremath?
4. He was born as Dileep Kumar and married Saira Bano. Who?
5. Actor A couldn’t use his real name in films as the first name was already taken up by Actor B. Actor B’s real name was Yudhisthir. Who were A and B?